New Coat Rack In Our Entry Way - Part 3

Happy Sunday!

Are you taking part in your weekend?

I've just been painting kitchen cabinets,  sooooo nothing too exciting happening over here.

But I did need to take a break and percentage appearance #three of our new access manner coat rack with you.

Here you go,  Look #3

If you have not been around for my last couple of publish, then permit me come up with the rundown.

My pops gave me an old coat rack, I painted it the same color as our living room walls, and hung up some of my grandma's straw hats.  Then I stumbled upon some wooden number tags that I picked up from Micheals last spring.  I attached the tags to the coat rack, and then restyled our entry way.

You can see more of both looks in Part 1 and Part 2

After residing with the second one look for a while, I determined I desired to liven up the space a bit through changing some matters around.

Here is how our access manner now seems.....And nevertheless looks, I haven't changed it due to the fact ;)

The first thing I did was switch out the pillow.  This one was from Pottery Barn years ago. I like how well it fits the bench.

I additionally love the cheery colour and the tropical look it provides to the space.

This Awesome macrame hanger came from a backyard sale. I'm quite positive it's think to be a towel holder, however I like how it flawlessly suits a small potted plant.

I've also located an air plant inside of a jar and hung it on hook #1.

I love how vegetation can immediately enliven a area.

Another notable backyard sale discover became this straw bag.

I concept it was so particular because of it's spherical shape.

The access manner feels more energizing now and presents a glad welcoming whilst coming into our domestic.

And then only for fun, I even have pulled numerous exclusive appears of our access way from over the last yr.

As you could see, our access way has progressively advanced to how it looks today.

It is vital to me to always deliver life right into a space and hold it feeling clean and lived-in.

Just take a look at what a difference time could make to a area:

Which one is your favourite appearance?

I'm glad you stopped by today.  Please stop by soon to see look #4.... Ha Ha Just kidding!

I think I will live with this one for a bit longer.

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2