Family Room Updates

It's been a long while since I've given you a real update on our family room on here and I've got a little bit of progress to share with you today!  If you follow me on instagram then you've probably noticed lots of changes happening in there lately.  This room is still evolving but I'm finally feeling like it's headed in a direction my husband and I both love.

You'll notice the new rug first!  It was one of the contenders I posted about a few weeks ago for the playroom.  When it came in last Friday afternoon I unrolled it I realized the color and size worked really well in our family room and it made more sense to give this room an upgrade.  In all seriousness, the family room stays clean and clutter free and the playroom perpetually looks like two preschoolers played in there for hours a day.  Family Room won.  The rug is 9'6"x13'6" and with the big summer sale came to just over $500.  *Be sure to use code: SUMMER70 at checkout*  It's thick and squishy and feels really great on our toes compared to the sisal we had before.  My husband loves it too and I'm working on making sure I include him more in our home decorating decisions.

Now, I still love the sisals.  We've bought four of the 9x12 size and two runners over the past three years during this same big summer sale and I would buy them again if we need to replace one.  But it sure is nice to feel that softness on our bare feet while we're watching tv or drinking my morning coffee.

The playroom got the old sisal from the family room which we had tried in there when we first moved in.  I just layered the blue striped indoor/outdoor rug right on top so it's a bit softer for little ones on the floor and gives me a good neutral base to layer rugs as needed.

You can also see that I moved the Arhaus chairs from our master bedroom down here where Matthew and I both agree they need to stay.  They look amazing in here and solve pretty much all the problems we've had with layout in this room.  They're gorgeous and the first thing you see when you walk in here.  And they balance out the sofa and loveseat on the opposite side of the fireplace.  I absolutely believe in buying what you like and creating a cohesive flow between rooms so you can move things around and large pieces can work anywhere you want them too.

Source List

Moroccan Trellis Rug in Tan-Rugs USA

Chairs-Arhaus Outerbanks Chairs in Lindy Natural

Wood Side Table-Homegoods

White Lamp- Spray painted Thrift Store Find

Moroccan Pouf-Serena and Lily

Dipped Wicker Basket- Homegoods

Kyoto Pillow in Poppy-Serena and Lily

Square cocktail table with nailhead trim- Homegoods

Chenonceau Pillows on chairs-Spark Modern

White Linen Curtain Panels- Ikea

Square Wood Mirror-Homegoods

Whtie Lamps-Hoomegoods

Coffee Table-Pottery Barn from forever ago

White console Table-Target from forever ago, painted white

White Sofa + Loveseat- Rooms To Go Cindy Crawford Off-White Denim

Lumbar Pillow-Schumacher Garden of Persia-Dove

Linen Leopard Pillows-Arianna Belle

Art-me

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2