A Few Summer Staples

We just got back from several days at the mountains last night.  It was such a nice break from reality from I'm happy to be back.  I'm a homebody at heart.

I've rounded up a few of my favorite summer staples for you this morning.  Many of them are on big sales.  Summer sales are in full swing, that's for sure!  I feel like summer outfits should be simple.  Something you can throw on without much effort.  I'm so glad that summer is officially here although it feels like ours started ages ago.

What are your favourite summer staples?

Jack Rogers Jelly Shoes ($54) || A Black Maxi Dress that you can wear a regular bra with || Flattering Black One Piece Swimsuit || Shorts + tee (40% off all shorts, tees and sandals  + 30% off sale items today with code: DAYONE) || white jeans || stripe tank + also love this casual one (both are extra 35% off with code: NEWNEW) || Sailcloth Tote (clorox wipe-able!)

____________________________________

*associate links used

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2