Wall Update Ideas | Little Boy Room

I have been wanting to add some decals to Tagg's back wall for a while now.  I've always loved the look and affordability of using them to create the look of wallpaper.  This is our view when we come up the stairs.  I used to have art hung on that wall but that's no longer a safe option.  Boy likes to jump around. I also think it's the perfect way to keep his room from looking too stuffy.  It was beginning to take itself too seriously.

Of course, I also am also open to re-painting the green.  Perhaps with a blue like below.

Here is how it currently looks.  What is your vote?  I'm so torn.  I honestly love them all.  I think I might have a top contender.  Or two.  Definitely torn between two.  Or three.  Ahh!  I need your input!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2