Peanut Butter Popcorn - Christmas Neighbor Gifts

Just 2 extra days till Christmas!

We're in full blown pleasure mode round right here. ??

So I idea I'd sneak faraway from my hyperactive boys and share a yummy popcorn recipe with you.

This is what we handed out to our friends this 12 months.

We initially planned to make cookies to bypass out to our buddies, however allow's just say they turned out a bit too crunchy and so I needed to provide you with a new plan. ??

I basically already had all the component on hand, I just needed to clutch a few clean marshmallows on the grocery shop, after which I whipped up some Yummy Peanut Butter Popcorn.

Now I made a lot!  I'll share the recipe here in just a bit, but just so you know, I had doubled the recipe here to fill 5 bread bags.

I then packaged them up in some without a doubt adorable black buckets with pink and black buffalo take a look at handles that I determined at Target (of path) and that they even had cute matching tags to go along with.

My boys and I had lots of a laugh setting these together and passing them out to our associates. It was an excellent manner to bypass the time as we await Christmas to get here.

(Don't overlook to pin it! You're going to need this recipe handy. Trust me!)

Peanut Butter Popcorn.

You will want:

- 2 luggage of microwave popcorn or about 12 cups of popped popcorn

- half of stick of butter

- half bag of mini marshmallows (round three half cups)

- half cup of peanut butter

- M&M candies

Pop your popcorn and spread out onto a large piece of parchment paper. Remove all up-popped kernels.

Next, melt your butter in a saucepan. Add marshmallows and stir. Mix in peanut butter until well mixed.

Pour peanut butter mixture over popcorn. Using a rubber spatula, toss it a bit.

Lastly, sprinkle on the M&M's and let cool.

Enjoy!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2