Kids Pictures in Pawleys

Thank y'all so much for your enthusiasm on choosing a color for our front door.  Hopefully your comments will help sway my husband and my sister who still vote for black!

Anyway, my in-laws are in town and we're having a cozy rainy morning today.  I'm going to be quick this morning so I can get back to that.

But first, I'll leave y'all with some pictures I took of the babes last month that I just finally got around to editing.  I'm trying to decide between having all three made into canvases or  matted and framed.  The images are gorgeous in color as well.  You can check those out here and help me decide if the larger sized wall art should be in color or the black and white.  Either way I'll get them all made in a smaller 4x6 size.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2