TAGG IS WALKING!!!

Sorry to start with slamming you with some adorable pictures of my adorable chidlren.  But really, theyr'e too adorable not to share, right?

God is so correct!

Some of y'all may have seen this on my facebook page last Friday already so I apologize for the repeat performance.  But so many of you have shared our struggle with Tagg's delays and journey into physical therapy and I thought it was only fair to give a an update with his SUCCESS!!!

The video really does speak for itself.  This was the magic first moments caught on tape.  I was trying to get a recording of him cruising with one hand from the baskets to the couch and BAM! He up and started walking across the room like he was an old pro.  God is good!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2