Cute Mom Clothes | J.Crew Sale

J.Crew is still supplying 40% off put on now and very last sale gadgets with code: DEPTOFSALE.

I've had these four staple items in my cart all week.  Plus these pink skinnies for Wells.  I sometimes have trouble pulling the trigger on basics because it's so much less exciting than a showstopper piece.  But really, this is what I wear 99% of the time and I feel so much better when I have fresh, good fitting basics to pull out in the morning.

I posted earlier in the Spring about my love of shorts and tees and swore I would never pair them with running shoes.  I have to say, I'm totally converted after seeing so many pairs of low-key sneakers.  I guess I just didn't love it with my neon running shoes.  Especially now that my babes are more into having races and bike rides and kicking the soccer ball around in lieu of going down the slide or just running loose at a playground.  Having a sturdier shoe is more of a necessity and I'm fulling willing to publicly show my change of support!

I'm also thinking that colored chinos might need to make a reappearance in my fall wardrobe once the weather gets too cool for shorts.  I'm loving the casualness they lend over my jeans.

What are some of your low-key staples?? Are you taking advantage of summer time sales with an eye fixed on fall in thoughts?

What are some of your low-key staples?  Are you taking advantage of summer sales with an eye on fall in mind?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2