A Lamp & Desk Makeover

Hello!

So today I wanted to percentage a couple more modifications in our home workplace.

I have revamped this lamp and table.

Here is what the lamp gave the look of earlier than:

Using a sponge brush I gently painted it, leaving a number of the black peeking through to provide it a worn look.

I love this color,  although I have no clue what it is called. I found it at re-store, and the label was missing.

I bought the wicker lampshade at Ikea a while back.  I think it is a perfect match, and it fits so well in the room.

The kid's table become actually left in our storage by using the preceding owners.

It's a great little desk,  but it was needing some cleaning up.

I first spay painted the metal part silver,  as you can see from the above picture it use to be a bad purpley color. I sprayed it lightly so that a little bit of the old color came through, just to keep it looking old.

The top of the desk had a lot of marker and crayon writing on it,  So I sanded it all down and then stained it with this color here called, English Oak.

The colour suits the flooring in our office.

Ok, I think that is it for all of my little makeovers.  I will be sharing the full room reveal next time.

Thanks for preventing by using,

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2