Welcome to the world Xavier Vincent

Endless congratulations to my amazing niece Sarah and her equally amazing husband Andrew on the birth of their son Xavier Vincent last night.

Good good fortune managing the sudden appearance of opposition goes to his huge sister Pauline who'll usually be primary. But this is a tough idea for an 18-month-vintage to comprehend irrespective of how clever she is.

You know it's humorous, in my own mind I'm nevertheless somewhere among 25 and 30. It's best once I see my nieces and nephews moving out into to the world and placing out on their very own that I can see that I am a center-elderly guy, no matter my protests to the contrary. To keep myself from mourning my misplaced teenagers, I remind myself that I actually have siblings who are grandparents. Great uncle is a piece less difficult to address than grandpa or grandma ought to be.

But who cares about that? Sarah and baby are healthy and happy and there's a new life in the world today. He carries in him all of the potential and wonder that all new lives do and he's one fortunate baby to be born to parents who will give him the foundation he needs to go out and realize every ounce of potential he has. Congratulations to Sarah and Andrew!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2