Wednesday Wants

Wednesday Wants.

I started What Alice Forgot last night.  This is the third book of hers I've read and it's really good so far!  Last week I read What She Knew and Luckiest Girl Alive.  I loved both of those books the entire way through until the endings.  I'm not sure I loved either way they ended.  I wanted something else. Have you read those yet?  Any thoughts on the endings?

I've also compiled a list of all my favorite finds from this week.  A little pretty to get us over hump day.  Clearly I can't quit the blues as of late.  Loving a little bit of that moody turquoisy-emeraldy green blue sneaking in.

BB Dakota Vivi Stepping Dress ||Diamond Shibori Print Pillow Cover || Wedge Flip Flops || Straw Tote Bag (on sale) ||Jackie Wedge shoes (on sale) || Lace Up Fringe Sandal ||Lauren Liess Habitat book ||One Piece Monokini ||Sleeveless Stripe Knit Maxi Dress || Off The Shoulder Dress || Art Prints: Passage I & Passage II || Striped Eyelet Coverup (on sale with code:SHOPNOW) || girls gingham dress (40% off wide code:SHOPNOW) || Colorblock faux leather tote (under $50)

affiliates used

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2