Great photo for a Saturday

I had the delight of a visit from my sister and her own family this week and it is always a joy to peer the area I call home via the eyes of a few humans to whom all of this is one-of-a-kind and exclusive. It's funnny, the older I get the more I realise just how vital it's far to have an area where I come from and to preserve the connections with the those who have been there way returned then.

My niece Nancy took this picture on Wednesday, and it was all her composition. She had two of her sisters and I stand within the surf and salute the placing solar.

I've seen greater sunsets over the Gulf than I can be counted, but I cannot think about one that became as superb as the one on Wednesday after I became surrounded via nieces.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2