My shower? Why yes, it's a Speakman

Until a month in the past, my shower lifestyles seemed like this.

Through

But in early May, the Speakman Company sent me this chrome beauty,

And now my shower life appears some thing greater like this.

Through

That's a bit of an exaggeration but not really.

My new shower head is Speakman's Neo, model S-3010 , and I've enjoyed my test drive with it for the last couple of weeks so much that I'm going to keep it.

Speakman's Neo functions 5 adjustable stream nozzles and 12 massage jets in a general size, 2gpm shower head. At two gallons consistent with minute, it is considered to be a low-float fixture. Low-go with the flow fixture was a kiss of dying however Speakman's technology harnesses those two gallons for all they're well worth. If I failed to know it had been a low-drift head I'd never trust it.

My Neo has every other Speakman innovation that I'm pretty impressed with. Normally, a shower head has a chain of glide settings that you click via one at a time. All Speakman shower heads function something known as Anystream. Anystream is a 360 diploma adjuster that permits the spray settings to circulate every different infinitely. This permits for a wonderfully adjusted bathe and due to the fact there aren't any locking elements, in reality assures an extended lifestyles.

Add to all of that this shower resists sediment build up and clogs all through itself and I'm offered.

You can find Speakman shower products, faucets, valves, safety products and HVAC solutions at better dealers just about everywhere and you can also buy a Speakman Neo just like mine on their website .

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2