Friday Links

Well, it's Friday, thank the lawd.  Link List Time.

I hope everyone has a fun weekend planned.  I did but I'm not sure that I still do.  We're postponing our trip to Charleston by a day because Tagg is sick again.  Of course.  Right now it's just a cold but his asthma complicates everything and he can go from eh to eek fast.  We're going to wait and leave in the morning instead of in 20 minutes to give him one more day at home doing breathing treatments.  If he's not making much improvement by tonight then Matthew will just go to the wedding without me.  Solo parenting with a sick kid on a rainy weekend is pretty much the opposite of how I thought these next three days would play out.

Image

* I really like the entire design Alice Lane Home did for Emily Jackson's new build kitchen but I especially love the shelf styling in the butler's pantry.  I need to add some brass and wood tones to my navy built-ins.

Image

* This kitchen before and after from Marcus Design is so pretty as well.  I'm not entirely over all white kitchens just yet!

* I bought thispink & white striped umbrella last summer and get so many compliments I want to order a second one.  Or maybe one in black and white to switch it up.

* A few of you have asked me about my life coach after reading my latest posts on taking action,self-doubt, and sending Wells off to kindergarten. I'd be happy to pass along her contact information.  You can do it all via phone calls or facetime if you're not local to Richmond.  It's a pretty awesome experience!

Image

* You know my love of black + white and pink.  I'm obsessed with Jennifer's black & white buffalo check powder room with bright pink accents.  I'm not sure if I could commit to something so bold but, dang, it's fun.

* J.Crew Card members can take 30% off regular priced or sale items and everyone else gets 25% off

* J.Crew Factory EXTRA 40% OFF with code: TIMETOSHOP

* Father's Day is June 19th, less than a month away.  Check out some gift ideas here.

Image

* On the other end of the spectrum, this bathroom makeover is much more in line with what I'd actually do in my own home.  Plus the before showcased the same 1970's pinkish tile we have in our hall bathroom so it gives me hope that one day ours can look this good.

* Wells has gotten really into putting lately which makes Matthew so happy.  Watching the two of them together makes my heart grow and it makes me want to create something cool like this in our backyard.

* Matthew is building me a picket fence to separate the back yard from the driveway.  Seeing pictures like this has me so giddy for what it could look like in a few years!

* We had a variation on this appetizer at the family wedding we recently attended and I can't stop thinking about getting Matthew to recreate it for me at home.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2