Kids Sale Picks

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND TIME!  Get ready to ignore your children and shop from your phone!  I've rounded up all of my favorite picks for kids from the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale.  Lots of good stuff but it goes fast so grab your size while you still can!

Personally I plan to booze it up to make up for my missed trip with my husband last weekend.  Just kidding, Tagg is all better but now Matthew is sick so I'll be on full time entertain and keep the kids alive duty.  The first part calls for wine but the second part requires sobriety.  The true motherhood conundrum.  I guess I'll just have to celebrate our American Heroes with grilled hotdogs.

BLUSH STRIPED DRESS // also comes in a pink stripe but I love this color combo so much!  It reminds me of a lemonade stand, in a good way.  Happy thoughts, these are kids' clothes :)

MINI BODEN SHORTS // I can't say enough good things about this brand.  It's all cute and colorful and play appropriate and holds up in the wash.  Yes, ma'am.  And I don't know about you, but, I think all kids shorts should be elastic waist pull ups.  Also comes in other colors.  We have these pants as well.

FRESHLY PICKED MOCCASINS // every baby's favorite Mocc's on sale.  Perfect time to stock up for baby shower gifts!

KEEN WATERPROOF SANDALS // These are our outdoorsy shoes.  Practically a requirement for us in the warmer months because they are just so dang awesome.  They support the feet and don't cause blisters.  And the kids can run, climb, bike, scooter, splash through creeks, climb river rocks, take neighborhood walks, and get hosed off.   Comes in boy and girl colors.

JEM VACATION T-SHIRT // We're not there yet but from what I hear, I should really be ordering this tee in the XL for myself.  I seriously might do that.

MINI BODEN COTTEN SPORT SHIRT // Don't miss adding at least one of these to your cart right now.  The sale price will make these go fast.

TRUMPETTE LIAM SOCKS // I have to admit, we had the Mary Jane's, the Ballet slippers, the All-Stars, and the Loafers.  They were all my all time favorite baby sock.  Another perfect gift option to stock up on for when your hipster friends have babies.

MARA HOFFMAN RASH GUARD // I love that the popularity of rashguards has brought out so many great options.  And the money you can save on sunscreen can clearly be applied towards enabling your little mini fashionista.  So now this rashguard is paying you to put it on your child.  Nice.

TUCKER + TATE ONE-PIECE SWIMSUIT // Oh my gosh.  While a two-piece may save time in the bathroom the back alone is worth the wet leg struggle.This one is another winner if you're in the two-piece potty easy only camp.

SCALLOP PRINT TIGHTS // too cute!  I love a little girl in thick patterned tights.

HATLEY ANCHORS ONE-PIECE SWIMSUIT // Sorry Wells, this one is for the itty bitty's.  This is another precious baby girl only swimsuit on sale.

ANCHOR BOW TIE // also comes with a pocket square.  I swoon.

REPORT COLLECTION CHECK DRESS SHIRT // Big fan of this one for the large boys.

TEA COLLECTION TILE CHECK SMOCKED DRESS // Oh man, smocking, flutter sleeves, blue and grey color scheme.  I can practically see Wells wearing this on the beach collecting shark's teeth with Matthew and Tagg (who are appropriately coordinated, of course) while I nonchalantly snap pictures of my favorite trio.  And I really need her to wear this one too.

MINI BODEN GIRLS SKINNY JEANS // great rate and they come in five one of a kind colorations.

Go HERE for an updated list of all the sales you don't need to overlook this weekend.

Affiliates used

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2