Guilty TV pleasures: a Blog Off post

Every two weeks, the blogosphere comes alive with something called a Blog Off. A Blog Off is an event wherein bloggers of each stripe weigh in on the same subject matter on the identical day. The topic for this spherical of the Blog Off is "Guilty pleasures: what is your preferred display on TV?"

------------------------------------------------------------

It's funny. I spent most of the previous day composing a lengthy, lengthy defense of my intellect that amounted to a explanation of why I watch the guilty pleasure TV I do. I'll spare you my inner torment and just come easy. I am no stranger to trashy TV. I do not admit it very often however the whole point of this Blog Off subject matter was to behave as a confessional.

So with that stated I'll confess that I watch maximum of the suggests the Bravo Network produces. And out of all of those packages the one that sticks out for me, the true rose most of the thorns of reality TV is the Real Housewives of New Jersey.

There. I just admitted that to the world. This is supposed to make me feel better but instead I just feel exposed. The Real Housewives of New Jersey has no redeeming qualities other than that it entertains me. It entertains me because it makes me think I'm sane when I compare my life to the horrors that play out in North Jersey every week. I watch it for no reason other than the thrill of schadenfreude .

Here are three clips that sum up the shenanigans of The Real Housewives of New Jersey flawlessly.

From Season One:

From Season Two:

From Season Three:

And there you have it. I've either admitted my humanity or made myself look bad. I can't figure out which. In my own defense, I really do read The New Yorker...

As the day goes on, the rest of the participants in today's Blog Off will appear miraculously at the end of this post. Keep checking back and check out everybody's postss. You can follow along in Twitter as well, just look for the hashtag #LetsBlogOff. If you'd like more information about about the Blog Off or if you'd like to see the results of previous Blog Offs, you can find the main website here .

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2