Summering up my Shelves

 I've been summering up my shelves!

 By bringing in Sea Shells, Bottles and other Beachy items It now looks more Summery!

 You may remember,  This is how it looked in the Fall.

 And It hadn't changed much since....Except for get messier!!  It Kinda became a dumping ground for everybodys stuff.

So It was in need of a fresh, new, summery, Look.

 I made the mirror out of Driftwood I picked up from the beach.  You can find my instructions on how I made it here.

 And of course my Whale pillow from here.  It really does make it into most of my shots.  I just Love it too Much!

And Yes I do realized I took allot of pictures of my newly decorated shelves.  But I just think it is soo much more prettier to look at.

Linking up here:

Join us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for<br /> the weekend wrap up party!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2