Black Tie Dresses (for Spring weddings + galas)

Black Tie Dresses (for Spring weddings galas).

We have a family wedding coming up in Charleston soon.  I'm so excited!  We're pretty booked with family things at night but are they any new lunch spots you'd recommend?  Cannon Green has come up a few times so that's on my list but I'd love another suggestion.

I've rounded up a few of the dresses I'm considering.  There are so many weddings and galas this time of year so I thought it would be fun to round up a few of my top picks.  I typically try to stay away from strapless but I'm really loving these strapless maxis.

Black and white striped dress with the pinkpink strapless maxi get dressedget dressed gown get dressed get dressed (similarly in love with the mint colour) gown (thru strappy gold sandals assertion earrings (they arrive in so many colors)

store the look above:

My preferred cocktail get dressed roundup under:

*affiliate hyperlinks used

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2