Quarantine House Tour - Spring 2020

Hey World!

How is every person doing out there?

I pray that you and your households are all safe and nicely.

This is such a abnormal time for certain, however I'm doing my part by way of staying at home and making the satisfactory of it. I am a Homebody anyway and so it has now not been too hard for me to stay at domestic.

I just continue to play around our home, mixing matters up, and creating satisfied little vignettes.

But in case you, like many others, are having a tough time sitting at home then I desire that I can encourage you in some way today to have a few a laugh with your home's decor....... Or at least, I desire to offer you a nice little distraction as I display you round our domestic.

Let's Begin.

Here in our entryway I've hung up a seashore bag, a straw hat, and jumbled together a fake lemon tree. I assume it seems cheerful and makes me think about sunny carefree days to come back.

The straw hat became one among my grandmas and so it always makes me smile anyway.

And then I received a gift card to HomeGoods for my Birthday and as soon as I walked into the shop I saw this bamboo plant stand and knew exactly what I become going to spend my present card on :)

I find it irresistible!!

Also for my Birthday, which changed into lower back in March, my Mother-in-law gave me this Farmers Market bag, additionally from HomeGoods. I've hung it up in our eating room.

The new bag inspired me to re-beautify this area of our home. I gave it a farmhouse appearance the use of a impartial shade palette.

The newest change in our dining room is that I brought in a wicker chair. We had a little chair accident and so I had to find a replacement.  You see that captains chair on the right? well there was a matching one on the left side. But one day my son was pushing me around the house,  I was in the chair and we were playing....because quarantine boredom, right? Well the chair fell over with me in it. The chair broke, and I got pretty scratched up. But I think it was a happy accident because we love having this wicker chair in here. It's now the best spot at the table. And I'm actually sitting in it at this very moment, typing away on my new mac book.....Which I just so happened to have bought just the day before they closed all of the Apple Stores.

If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram then you have probably already seen my hallway makeover. I shared all about it on Hometalk, and I plan to share more about it here on the blog soon.

But I painted our hallway with vivid shades, stenciled on a few pineapples after which rehung our circle of relatives excursion images.

We had to cancel our Spring Break ride this year and so it is been so high-quality to be able to come hold out in this satisfied hallway and observe all of the pics of past family vacation memories.

Okay, Moving on. ....So Again because of quarantine boredom, I then found myself re-decorating this wall in our dinning room that I simply shared with you.

LOL.

I decided that I just wasn't feeling the farmhouse look that I had created and wanted to bring in more color.  So I switched some things around, brought in a green Hawaiian print pillow and hung up another one of my grandma's hats. ....

Who knows I may additionally come to be decorating this wall some more times earlier than this whole quarantine issue ends.

??

Now transferring on to the living room, I endured with that "seashore-Hawaii" appearance and brought in some other Hawaiian print pillow and some seashells.

If I cannot move on a holiday, I can at least try to make my residence seem like someplace I'd want to go. ...

At least that turned into my mind whilst decorating.

I bought the macramé  mirror at a yard sale years ago and  just thought I'd try hanging it up here in our living room for a little while.

Off of our residing room is our sunroom.

Did you catch my last post where I shared all about the changes I made to this room?

Our sunroom has continually been a without a doubt enjoyable room to be in.

This sunroom also doubles as our domestic workplace.

And finally, I concept I'd percentage our bedroom one greater time because it too makes me smile.

The curtains just upload a satisfied contact to the room.

The room additionally has that "Beach-Hawaii" look that has kinda been my pass-to subject for the time being.

You can see more of my bedroom HERE.

Well I think it is sufficient for today....

Depending on how long this Quarantine time last, I can be returned to share more....And greater.....And greater....Adjustments.....Due to the fact I sincerely don't know what else to be doing.

Peace be with you,

??

Emily

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2