All the Feels on Mothers Day

This year for Mother's Day I told my little family the ONLY thing I wanted was pictures of me with the kids.  I caved on the past few holidays and didn't take pictures. I guess if I had really pressed I could have gotten sour faces and mismatched clothes to treasure forever.  I'm not sure what changed, but, this time they stood still and smiled for me and didn't run away.  HOLLA!

Holy crap, they look old. Thankfully, I keep getting younger*wink wink*.  I can't even begin to wrap my head around how fast this mom gig is going.  If you count the year I was pregnant with Wells (which I totally do), this year marks the ninth year I've celebrated Mother's Day as a mother.  WTH.

There have been times where I've sat on the floor and wished the day away and days I have stood and begged God to literally give me one more day with them.  Oh man the grass sure is greener.  When they were little I couldn't wait for them to grow, and now that they're growing up I'm wishing I had spent more time appreciating them as babies.

I'm so grateful that I get a front row seat to their lives; watching and helping them grow has been the single most important thing I've ever done.  I'm also thankful to have such a supportive husband and I hope one day our children know just how lucky they are to have him leading our way.

GET THE LOOK

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2