tired

Today I sat down at the potty and peed my pants.

I pulled up my get dressed however forgot to drag down my panties.

That's a brand new low.

*****

I'm simply starting my 1/3 trimester and my almost 15 month antique baby awakened with the aid of 5am every morning this week.

Yesterday it changed into four:40am.

Sometimes we make her cry it out a chunk and she or he falls lower back asleep till in the direction of six.

But I do not.

I lie there awake dreading starting but every other day so worn-out.

She lasts till 8pm with most effective a forty-60 minute nap maximum days.

We go to at the very least 2-3 playgrounds an afternoon simply to hold her entertained.

I'm exhausted.

*****

I'm nervous that this exhaustion is only going to be compounded when Baby Boy arrives in just two months.  I can only hope then I'll make it to the potty at all.

*****

One day I'll re-study this post and be so embarrassed to be an over sharer that I'll sense the want to delete it.

Or perhaps I'll just be thankful that I'm no longer so tired that day.

*****

I'm not trying to complain or looking for sympathy.  Just wanted to make sure all the other tired moms out there don't feel alone in their exhaustion.  Or maybe I'm just taking one for the team by allowing y'all to think to yourselves, geeze, I'm not that bad as her.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2