Standing Room Only - Running back to the Urinal

So usually when we tackle a brand new client it is a woman that sets the tone and fashion for a new or new-to-an-existing-domestic kitchen or bathroom.

Unfortunately ladies, these days isn't one of these days.

I have continually taken into consideration myself a man's guy; I like soccer, beer and motorcycles. The average man will typically hire away a person so as to match their home with terrific kitchens and lavatories. Problem is, most guys don't like/need the very last product. Sadly, the using force in the back of many designs executed for men is resale fee.

With the big amounts of guys constructing and shopping for houses in an effort to be only for them, it's about time that one specific rest room fixture makes a welcome resurgence, the urinal.

Before you hit the x up there in the corner hold on... This isn't the urinal at the frat house, nor is it the "trough" at your old college soccer stadium. Elite and comfort plumbing designers have supplied kitchen and bath enterprise pros with slicing area layout and today's function. In all fact, urinals are virtually now not new in domestic layout. The cause urinals are so less common in regular lifestyles is simply due to the fact maximum men see them regular and yes girls, maximum of them are gross. The notion, from most girls, is that guys are nasty and so are their lavatories. Ladies who capture a glimpse of the urinal at an airport or speedy-meals restaurant have each purpose to be grossed out.

I promise, those aren't the urinals at the local pub. Here are three that I could use today!

One of my favorite places to buy kitchen sinks is Whitehaus . I have always been enamored by their copper farm and Farmhaus Fireclay sinks. From faucets to decorative hardware, I have always been impressed. As I was browsing the other day, I stumbled on this round stainless steel urinal. Perfect for an application with subway tile(as shown in the picture). It's only a matter of time before I spec this in a customer's home.

If sleek and contemporary is your component, this SiChuan Metals urinal will do the trick. The high gloss finish and ambitious lines make a robust, but diffused declaration in a bathroom.

For years I even have struggled with costly flavor. It's a personal curse, but my customers have usually reaped the blessings! If a urinal had been going in to my bathroom at domestic, it would be this kind of two. While both are on the pricier give up of the spectrum, each offers a hanging design and might motive said homeowner to turn out to be the envy of 'all the men'.

Neo-Metro is a industrial line for the most element... We positioned industrial home equipment in our kitchens, why now not inside the toilet? (I recognize, that image of a urinal cake in a chilly, used-to-be-white urinal with a damaged cope with makes me try this blech noise too.)

So there you have got it, a urinal for the guys's room at domestic.

Ladies, the vacations are upon us. What higher present may want to you get yourself than by no means having to yell at your man for leaving the toilet seat up?

It's the precise potty-present.

Thanks once more to Paul for having me as a visitor in this tremendous weblog!

You can touch me at our website or on Twitter.

Http://www.Cupboardsonline.Com/

www.Twitter.Com/cupboardsonline

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2