Small updates for a big impact

Jamie Meares showed us how to style a sofa over on Glitter Guide and I pinned it.

Chassity mentioned implementing thoughts and no longer just pinning them over at LookLingerLove.

Jill Sorenson at LiveLikeYou mentioned why you are domestic ought to be a direct mirrored image of you.

Good recommendation, and these days I'm taking note of those proficient girls.

I finally framed two more pieces of my art that I love even though I'm not sure they're perfect for the space forever.  They reflect what I love right now and I like them and they make me happy.

I also tossed my dotted headscarf from Target over the lower back of the couch like a throw.

It right away updated the look and feels a good deal more "me".

(right here's the hyperlink the scarf but it is able to most effective be bought in stores)

Have y'all carried out something simple (or drastic) to make your space sense extra "you" recently instead of simply dreaming about it?

*****

Oh and updates.

Most importantly, my buddy's little child boy made it thru his hours long surgical operation like a champ.

He'll be in the sanatorium through the end of the week getting better from this sort of predominant surgical operation and I understand he and his family ought to use the greater prayers.

And Tag officially has Torticollis that's causing plagiocephaly.

Basically his neck muscle is just too brief on one facet causing him to appreciably desire that aspect which in turn reasons the flat spot on his head.

Sounds like it is not anything extreme in any respect simply a major ache within the butt.

Weekly PT and stretches at home with each diaper trade.

Awesome.

I REALLY appreciate those of you who have already got shared your stories with me and welcome any recommendation or records from anyone else who is handled this.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2