skirted table ideas

ADVICE WANTED!

Okay so I'm being a follower today and soliciting for greater advice on my skirted desk.

Basically I need this to be a free project so my choices are limited to fabric/ribbon/trim I already own.  Y'all always have the best taste and suggestions so I'm opening it up for a vote.

***UPDATE***

**I introduced a fourth desire based totally on the inspiration of several readers**

Here'a a brief reminder of it is current state

OPTION 1

Waverly aviary in robins egg cloth border

Same material I used to make another desk skirt in addition to the two slipper chairs both in the living room that opens up from this access way.

Problem 1:  too much of this fabric in one space

Problem 2:  doesn't really go with the rug and I love the rug.

OPTION 2

navy blue grosgrain ribbon used as trim

I really like this option a lot.  I like that's it keeps the skirt mostly white and adds a bit of a graphic and traditional feel.  Also like the darker color.

Problem:  adding yet another color to this room.  I'd been thinking of adding navy to help weigh down all the pastels.  Hmmm, maybe not a problem afterall

OPTION 3

Waverly pass hatch in charcoal border with GREY grosgrain trim

This is the equal fabric used inside the ground to ceiling drapes as well as the storage ottoman proper subsequent to this area.

Problems?  None that I can see

Option four

Waverly pass hatch in charcoal border with NAVY grosgrain trim*****

Let's vote please!

UPDATE!

Okay, so I moved the table altogether.

It simply wasn't running for me.

What do you suspect of what I picked?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2