painted dining room chairs

So in the spirit of NOT playing it safe with decor in my house I'm going to head formidable with my dining room chairs.

(Well of them besides)

I tend to always pick the safe option when it comes to colors or fabrics in hopes that I will like them longer.  And I do.  I always like what I pick.  But in exchange, I never LOVE it.  It's like picking the guy you can live with and not the one you can't live without.  I'm trying to fix that one item/room at a time.

This weekend it's the chairs.

I'm painting them either hot pink or gold and will throw some badass fabric on them similar to what I showed below.  It's going to just be similar because I'm buying at a local fabric source, UFab Fabrics and picking out something in stock because I only need a small amount and I don't want to have to wait.

Y'all know how I love to listen your opinions on here, so...

What's your vote?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2