No-Sew storage ottoman cover

Maybe it is due to the fact I've determined to end making human beings for some time, or the large chunks of time I've spent cooped up in my house, however, I've been feeling the need to make stuff these days.

Enter Wells' pink and green storage ottoman, leftover fabric from the living room curtains {Waverly Crosshatch in charcoal}, and a staple gun.

VOILA

************

Before:

After:

I basically simply measured and reduce after which wrapped it like a present securing with the staple gun.

I stapled proper overtop of the existing cover in order that I should go back it to Wells' room easily within the destiny.

No sew and no frills.

It's the appropriate vicinity to save all of Tag's blankets and lovies in our dwelling room.

I'm contemplating hot gluing a few trim to give the edges a extra finished appearance.

Total time: one and a half nap instances.

Total price: nothing

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2