Mad Men Monday

Season Five premiered closing night and it kinda makes me ok with anticipating Season Three of Downtown Abbey.

Let's dish

It became k.

Not quite as brilliant as I become anticipating.

I was hoping to be a bit more inspired by the decor at Don & Megan's pad.

Or the clothes

Or something.

I'm also pretty much over laid back Don.

He needs to get a martini and get his attitude back.

I like him snappy.

{PS-That's me with the big bow, have you Mad Men'd yourself yet?}

***

Also, I need some prayers for my friend's little baby boy Patrick.  He's just two weeks younger than Tag and was checked into MCV over the weekend and is being prepped for abdominal surgery this morning.

He has a 15 month old sister at home and my friend will seriously have her hands full.

***

Also, Tag has another little special appointment at Children's Hospital this morning for some problems with his neck and head.

I don't anticipate it being anything too serious, but in need of attention all the same.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2