Have you seen this fridge?

One of the greater enjoyable parts of being a blogger is the relationships I get to domesticate with PR and Marketing human beings from all over the location. These are symbiotic relationships and it's interesting to be a part of a hastily converting media landscape.

So the day past I got an e-mail from Sandra Bauman, from Bauman Research and Consulting. I participated in a observe on induction cooking with Sandra over the summer time so she is aware of I'm an equipment kind of guy. This time but, she's searching to talk to those who very own a very precise LG fridge.

The refrigerator is 2009's LG LMX 28987ST, 4 door model. I have never specified one but I agreed to help find someone who has one. So, anybody? If you have one and are willing to talk to a market researcher about it, let me know. Thanks!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2