Easter Outfits

So this year I'm thinking about forgoing the typical Easter pastels in favor of brights.

I'm taking my cues from the starburst jelly beans that will hopefully be swimming in my easter basket come Sunday.

What are y'all going to wear to Easter?

outfit one

jewels, dress, shoes

outfit two

jewels, dress, shoes

outfit three

jewels, dress, shoes

Also, everyone on facebook has already seen these but I thought I'd share some pictures from Wells' first Easter Egg Hunt here in Richmond.

*disclaimer, Matthew wanted me to add that it's really hard to keep linen pants ironed*

She totally did not get the whole concept of searching for eggs

Sweet Tag slept through the whole thing, like always!

And my personal favorite, her sweet dance moves.

Girl knows how to rock out to a live band.

Drop Drop it like it's hot...

And of course, she spotted the "toot toot car" and had to take it for a spin with my mom!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2