disappearing blog

Holy crap, I just went to test my weblog and it stated the weblog failed to exist.

Have any of y'all noticed a comparable hassle, here or for your own blogs.

It also confirmed nothing however an old empty page in my blogger account as opposed to my blog and all the blogs I follow.

I considering the fact that was requested to go into my password for my google account with a phrase verification twice which it is by no means requested for earlier than.

Do any of y'all recognise how I can repair this or save you it from happening and causing my weblog to vanish?

I also locate it no twist of fate that this takes place when my current follower be counted is at sixty six 6.

One of you ghost readers available needs to click on on the observe button and get that variety to 667 asap :)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2