camera phone dump & guest post

So I'm over at sadie stella this morning displaying where I like to hang out.

I'll come up with a hint

And I discovered some other pair of excellent crimson pants I desired to share with y'all.

They are Paige Denim and best $69 at TJMaxx.

They're a bit bit extra raspberry so no longer sure how I experience about them for summer season.

But the fit was incredible.  I had to go up a size, which is not my favorite, but I think they created a smoother look than the Limited pants.

What do you watched, too reddish for spring?

Remember I said I changed into going to try out blending prints?

I'm starting sloooooowly with striped shirts and a patterned headscarf.

Baby steps.

And I observed the maximum first rate coloured duct tape at Lowes.

I cannot even believe the craftiness I'm going to get into with these.

Any ideas?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2