Black modern art

So the Color My World assignment is returned and this week we are operating with paint.

Remember, I figured I actually have sufficient colour in my residing room so I thought I'd go along with black.

I have really been in a painting groove lately so I ditched the colorful bird prints from etsy and created two pieces of abstract art.

I simply popped them into the prevailing frames.

I think it makes the space extra grown up.

What do you watched?

BEFORE

AFTER

Don't forget about to test out all of the other members to peer what they have got been portray this week!

Ange/Anna/Carmel/Cassie/Jadyn/Jessamie/Julia/Lisa/Lisa/Maury/Shaunna/Shelley/

/Suzy/Tiffany/Tiffany/Vashti&Jamie

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2