A wintertide break and an honor bestowed

I might be pretty scarce around these components for the next ten days or so. I need a ruin for starters and I desired to use that need for a spoil as a way to get some distinct voices to seem in this weblog. Well, it started out this morning with Elizabeth's strolling excursion of her community in Buenos Aires. It choices up once more day after today with JB who is going to test in from Baltimore and these visitor posts will hold for the next ten days. There are some certainly superb people lined up so make sure to keep checking lower back.

As if to kick me out the door, Carmen from Decorating Diva ran a profile of and interview with me today and I am beyond flattered. Decorating Diva is a bit of a big deal and I am indeed honored. Thank you Carmen.   Spend some time looking around that expansive website. If you have a design dilemma or question, Decorating Diva's your answer.

I'll be spending some time with Sara Baldwin at New Ravenna Mosaics while I'm out of town and I'll be brimming with new and exciting developments from her world when I get back. Ciao!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2