creating a playroom

So this isn't' a completely thrilling submit for y'all but it without a doubt is for my woman Wells.

You see we transformed our extra large dining room into a bit of a multipurpose room after Tag was born in order for our house to function better with two babies to keep my eye on.  The first thing I did was turn our dining room table into a computer desk which created a little office area in half of the space and purposing the other half of the room as Wells' little play kitchen.

More on all that later.

Our giant china hutch, which you may remember from here, falls into Wells' zone and was looking a little out of place amongst her toys.  So I gave it up and redesigned it for kids.

Honestly, I kinda adore it.

And Wells adores it.

At first I was worried about putting her things out of reach, but it's helped with the chaotic mess she creates and it makes her toys feel more special.  She likes to get a "ride pease mommy" and have me hold her up so she can choose a story or another "treashure" from the shelf.

Please tell me I'm not the best one who is let their house slowly get taken over via toys.

Here's what it was searching like earlier than which I cherished however this is just extra practical for our life proper now.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2