ZARA HOME for kids

So I recognize all of us went bananas over the brand new debut of Zara Home in the states the day gone by.

Om, pretty much obsessed with the whole collection.  Yes, ma'am.

But that recap merits it is very own day to polish.

And then I did a little clickity click over to the Zara Home for kids site and I got all sappy with sweetness.  Little girl bed sweetness.  I think this might help me take Wells' big girl room out of the planning stages and straight into action.  If only they sold those adorable dolls.  Does anyone know where I can find them?  I seriously need them for Wells.

And of course I spotted a few sweet looks for my sweet Tagg.  Although he better not be heading out of his crib any time soon!

Here are a few of my favorite velvet and fur pillows and a gorgeous pink plaid throw that will certainly need to make themselves at home on her little bed.  Or mine.  Which ever.  This is certainly not child-only material here loves.

Follow the hyperlink right here to check out more velvet and fur throw pillows like those above and an entire lot greater to feast your eyes on.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2