Well hello there December!

It's formally the vacations!

Time to drag out the Christmas tree* and tinsel the city!

This is the month for celebrations in our house.

Birthdays, Christmas Celebrations, and New Years Eve Parties guarantee an extra large consumption of Champagne.  Especially since this is the first time in years that I have been neither pregnant nor had a tiny baby to keep me from indulging.

And even though I'm an adult and adore a nice bottle of Vueve Cliquot when gifted, you're much more likely to see me stuffing my cart with Andre like the good old days.  To some, Dom represents celebrations but for me a good old bottle of the 'dre fills my heart and cup with happy times with my besties!

*I'll be chatting greater approximately Christmas Trees on Monday and would like with a view to come lower back and join the discussion.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2