There's no business like KBIS-ness

From April 16th through the 18th, 2010; the entire kitchen and bath industry will descend on Chicago for our annual trade show and conference. Technically, it's the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show but everyone calls it KBIS. KBIS is the world's largest kitchen and bath show and it draws exhibitors and attendees from all over. As a trade-only event, it's a perfect venue for manufacturers and suppliers to debut their new wares. And debut them they do which is why designers flock to the show every spring.

Somewhere around seven-hundred companies, producers and providers show at the ground of KBIS every 12 months and lots of designers, specifiers, architects, builders and outlets attend. It's also a number of a laugh.

KBIS this yr is coming with a twist. I'll be there of direction but it's a touch different for me than it is been in previous years. For starters, I'll be there with press credentials for the first time. So I'll be blogging, Twittering and photographing with giddy abandon. I'll be filing dispatches from the show ground and people dispatches will appear in as many locations as I can get them.

I'm also supplying this year and I want to claim that my airfare, accommodations and a stipend are being protected through Igloo Studios, Inc. Igloo Studios is a software development and training enterprise and I realize them via my involvement with Google's SketchUp. Some of the Igloo gang and I will be providing short SketchUp demonstrations at Kraftmaid's sales space.

So if you're going to be at KBIS, please stop and see my SketchUp soft shoe. If you're an industry type who's on the fence about attending, get off the fence already. Come to Chicago! Register here .

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2