The best skinny jeans for moms & Girls Night Out

Did y'all have a great Thanksgiving?  I pretty much sat on my butt eating pie and drinking wine.  With my in-laws around to help with Wells and Tagg I even managed to read two books and go back to bed for a few early morning naps.

Sadly, I was too busy being relaxed to take any pictures.  Boo.  But I've got a few from my girls weekend in Charleston I never shared.  Does that work?

Friday night with Amanda and Caycee at Natalie's house for wine night.  Girl does not disappoint with her yummy cheese trays.

Saturday night with Erin, Chassity, me, Amanda, Anna, Natalie, Katharine, and Caycee at MacIntosh and then lots of random bar hopping.

And I know you can't really tell in any of these pictures but I'm wearing my new Rag and Bone jeans.  The skinny in Kensington to be exact.

And they are every bit as AH-MAZING as my girls have said.  They hold it all in.  They're like the perfect jean for anyone who has had a baby and needs a little help holding in the non-sense left behind.  Worth every penny.  Go find yourself a cyber Monday deal and treat yourself!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2