Seeing Stripes

Okay, okay.  Enough with the cold rain and sleet.  I'm ready for Spring.  Officially.  Which means I'm officially ready to pull out my nautical wear and pretend that I still live minutes from the beach.  Who's with me?

Splendid Nantucket Stripe Blazer

I actually tried this one on in person last week in tan and white and I was in love.  It was a medium and it was too small so I recommend ordering at least a size or two up.  I'm usually a small and can even squeeze into an extra small often with tops.  But it's lightweight and the perfect little add on for Spring.  I'd use it mostly to add an extra layer of fab to a plain-ish outfit and hide my white arms.

Rachel Pally Stripe Cutout Dress

I'm obsessed on the cutouts on the facet and the manner the stripes are angeled to be terrific flattering.

Banana Republic Bridge Stripe Belted Knit Dress

Asos Stripe Lantern Dress

Loft Nautical Tankini

Pim Larkin Striped Bow Knit Tank

J.Crew Factory Slim Heathered Pocket Tee

Iris & Ink Striped Cashmere Sweater

***

And as always, a little bit of wisdom to leave you thinking...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2