Randoms

How gorgeous is this pretty Christmas Tree Skirt?  I'm seriously considering ordering it.  I love that it's white so it will go with any color scheme but has such pretty details that make it beautiful on it's own. What does your tree skirt look like?  Where did you find it?

Horchow Artisan Overlapping Floral Christmas Tree Skirt

Speaking of skirts, I'm quite obsessed with the look of this white desk skirt with black trim.

How easy would it be to recreate with a simple 120" white round table cloth like this one I found here.  Just use some hem tape to iron the band to the bottom.  This is a DIY you will sure be seeing me create in the next month so stay tuned.

And I'm loving this comfortable room with the brown tufted velvet ottoman and that tufted membership chair.

I observed this one it really is quite comparable shape West Elm.

West Elm Essex Upholstered Ottoman, Velvet

And a similar chair from Target.  My two slipper chairs with the aviary print are from Target and have held up really well.  I'd buy Target chairs again in a hearbeat because you just can't beat the price.

Colin Tufted Cream Club Chair

And my all time favorite look of the season are black doors with simple green wreaths.  This image inspired me to paint the inside of my front door black yesterday.  You'll get pictures of that later this week.  It's pretty amazing and I'm not sure why I waited so long.  Now I just need the wreath!

You know what else I need?  A hair cut.  But with my stylist friend Marie out on maternity leave until the end of January and pictures like this floating around I'm pretty sure I'll be rocking the long hair for a while longer now.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2