Put On Your Favorite Striped Sweater

And get on with the day.

Sorry for the lack of posting yesterday.  I intended to update mid-day but after the horrific tragedy it didn't seem right to chat about Christmas gifts or how my black front interior door turned out.  I've always been up for a good cry but Motherhood has changed me in a big way.  My heart literally aches at the thought of those poor mothers who will never hold their babies again.  All of them.  The ones who lost their babies yesterday.  The ones who lost them last week or will tomorrow.  I get bogged down in these sad thoughts.  I need to purge them on something reliable but not real.  Like StepMom or the latest episode of Parenthood.  Even today it feels a little strange to get up and get back to normal.

I'm thankful it's the weekend and I have both my husband and my sweet babes to snuggle on all day long for a few days.  We're going to my parent's house later this morning to bake cookies all day with my grandmother, several aunts and lots of cousins.  Poor Tagg and my Dad will be joining the hen fest.  I'm pretty sure he'll take him into his den to chat politics.  Maybe sip on something strong.  Matthew is going to spend a few hours at my uncle's farm and then play Santa's helper.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2