One Room Challenge: Week One Introduction

Yes, I'm back to participate in my second One Room Challenge.  You know, the one where twenty DIY and design bloggers are given one room and six weeks to show what they can do.

Can I get a whoohoo!

And a pitcher of wine.

This time it could get a little crazy up in here since we're moving in May.  I've been put on strict instructions not to bring anything else into this house that has to be packed up and moved in a few weeks.  So let's see, nothing permanent and nothing too specific to this house and nothing too expensive.

Are you still with me?

Well you should be because y'all realize I paintings nice beneath strain and I promise no longer to do whatever lame just due to the fact my husband and my present day housing state of affairs required a few stupid ground rules.

Want to know which room is the lucky winner of my all encompassing attention and design skills?  Me too.

I thought it would be really fun to let y'all take a VOTE and choose which room I'm going to makeover for the One Room Challenge.  You have two options my lovelies.  The winning room will be announced next Wednesday along with my plan of attack!

Which one do you select?

Option # 1

Option #2

You can view the final results of my first One Room Challenge here

And if you're new here, click on the links below to get all caught up.

INTRODUCTION | WEEK ONE | WEEK TWO | WEEK THREE | WEEK FOUR | WEEK FIVE | WEEK SIX | FINAL REVEAL

And as always, be sure to check out the other lovelies participating in this series.  I promise they don't disappoint.

Cottage

Cottage

Cottage

Cottage

Cottage & Vine

Design Indulgence

Design Manifest

Everything LEB

Hodge Podge

Kim Macumber Interiors

Little Black Door

Matters of Style

Calling It Home

Nicole Scott Designs

Pacific Family Homes

the Peak of Tres Chic

the Pink Pagoda

Powell Brower Home

Simple Details

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2