Obsessions: Stripes, Monograms, and weathered furniture

What are y'all loving on this week?

I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours!

|World Market Everett Foyer Table|

I've been put on a furniture HOLD by my husband.  And he's right.  No furniture and no rugs.  More details on that to come.  I'm not in the mood to talk about it right now.

Which means that one of y'all lovelies needs to buy this table and insta-spam my inbox with pictures of her endless styling possibilities.

|Rhyme & Echo Corey Trench|

I don't want to talk about how impractical this pretty is for my current lifestyle.  No hood or ass coverage means she must be paired with an umbrella.  Must.  And let's face it, I'm more likely to be toting sixty+ pounds of babes in my arms and not fancy rain accesories.  But she's still pretty. And I like her.

|Banana Republic Stripe Knit Skirt|

Be prepared my loves to see me build at least one outfit board around this pretty striped skirt.  I need her in my closet.  I'm going to head out this weekend to investigate in person.  Those horizontal stripes could be a no-go in person.  But imagine her with a pair of killer emerald heels.  Or leopard flats.  Yes, let's chat more about her later.

|Gap Striped Boatneck Dress|

Is 2013 the year of stripes for me?  I think so my loves.  I think so.  I especially like the tapering and strategicially placed stripes nipping you in at the waist.

|Urban Outfitters Gold Chevron Wallpaper|

I'm not completely over chevron...not quite yet anyway.  Although it needs to be in small or unexpected doses.  Like the inside of a closet or lining the inside or an armoire or medicine cabinet.  And I think this glammy glam wallpaper is just perfect for that pop!

|Zhush Monogrammed Pillow|

That block monogram is begging for me to buy him.  He's dapper and sophisticated and timeless all in one.  Plus he's preppy, and we know no matter how much I stray into boho territory, I always come back to preppy.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2