Nursery Progress

My sister is hard at work making her 2nd infant and pulling collectively a quite cute nursery on top of that. Y'all already were given to peer a peek at her powder room and get first dibs on her dining room monitor so I idea you may want to see her progress thus far in this room.

This is her second little boy so quite a few the large price tag gadgets are being recycled from the primary nursery which will keep some money and earn a few extra factors along with her husband.

But the addition of new art and accessories makes this room feel anything but second hand.  In fact, I'd venture to say that I like room better in its reincarnated form than its first run.

She's begged me to reiterate that this is purely a progress shot and not the final images so keep that in mind.  Although in my opinion, it's pretty amazing already!

Sources

Serena & Lily Celedon Scale Crib Sheet

Sarah Jane Studios "Fly Away" Art Print

acrylic nesting tables-similar

Pottery Barn Kids ABC Decorative Pillow

P Dots Rug

Restoration Hardware Marakesh Pendant

Best Glider

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2