New Traditional Sitting Area

I'm baaaaaaaack!

So I sat for over an hour at the computer last night at a loss.  I thought after such a long break from blogging that it needed to be epic and that paralyzed me. And then I decided y'all didn't care if it was awesome you just wanted something to look at for three minutes.  So here we are.

And I'm obsessed over this room.

Over the past year my style has been evolving into something very traditional.  There is just something so lovely about a collected space full of sturdy and classic pieces.  This space looks like a small sitting area at the top of the stairs.  Genius use of an otherwise awkward space.  I could picture myself cozied up on that settee drinking coffee and blogging or reading a magazine with a glass of wine.  Warm wood tones, gold fixtures, seagrass rug, tufted chairs, stacks of coffee table books, and buffalo check.  It's got all my current favorite elements.

Here's my version.  Do y'all like this uber-traditional look or is it too "mom's house" for you?

Store the room

tufted chair, massive vintage gold mirror, round regency convex mirror, buffalo test pillows, sofa, round pedestal desk, wall sconces, blue throw blanket, seagrass rug, spool chair, framed chicken prints

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2