Mud Room Organization

Well, one thing you made clear in the survey on Monday was that you like some spontaneity.  You have regimented routines and stressful careers and you like your daily dose of crazy.  So I'm going try to step away from the blog schedule I painstakingly created and get back to that place of random.  It's actually a little freeing I guess to know that y'all like just about anything I throw up here.  We obviously share the same elevated humor and evident good taste.

But I'm not going to lie, it's going to be a bit more work for me.  It's easier to just glance up at the note above my computer and think, hmmm, it's Wednesday....Organization Tips.  Okay, Organization Tips, here we go.  But I'm up for the challenge.  It's more fun for you.  And I like to stretch myself.  We'll consider it an even trade.

I'm a bit surprised, however, that every single piece of blog advice floating around goes against this.  The Powers That Be dictate that a blog schedule must be created and maintained in order to give the reader a sense of what's coming next.  It's more professional.  It helps you to stay focused and maintain your brand.  It's all very editorial and reminds me of a shelter magazine.  And while I still like to sit down and tangibly flip the pages of the monthlies at my mom's house, I don't actually subscribe.  I'm not a magazine, I'm a person.  And I'm guessing ulitmately that what you like.

That being stated, I allow's look a a few pretty organisation this morning.

Here are some of my top picks for great mudroom storage.  What do you use?

| Senegalese Storage Basket | Pewter Mercado Baskets | Smith & Hawken Wire Basket | Madras Storage Basket | 4-Shelf Wooden Gavin Rolling Cart | Threshold Vintage Milk Crate |

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2