Modern Traditional Family Room

It's Thursday and it's still freaking raining.  I'm going to lose my mind if I can't get outside to run my children.  Well, one of them at least.  Tagg still isn't standing on his own but he is a wiggly little piggly in his bed all night.  And his little legs are getting stronger by the day.  We're working hard on it around the clock and he's making improvements with the help of our amazing therapist we see on Thursdays.  That, combined with an overzealous mother bribing him with marshmallows and the iPad on the other days.

On a fluffier notice, thanks for the encouraging words on the grey couch slipcover front.

Me thinks it is a winner.

I went ahead and whipped up a little mood board to help y'all visualize what I'm thinking.  This couch is taking my playroom/family room plans to a whole new level.  It's traditional with a young modern twist.  Not too mom's house stuffy and not too my first house melange.

I'm a fan.

You know who else is fan?  Matthew.  He's given me the blessing to scrap the slipcover idea and buy a new couch instead.  And in exchange I gifted him with antlers on the wall.  I'm thinking more modern eclectic than prize taxidermy but we'll let those details work themselves out after my sofa is delivered.

Which, conincidently won't be for another few months.  For starters, I want to make a good solid and well thought out decision and with Wells and Tagg slinging cheerios from their respective sides of a double stroller I don't see too many welcomed trips to furniture stores in my near future.

And second, I have absolutely no idea where this couch is going to go.  No really.  We'll chat more about that later but I'm thinking this family room might also double as our living room in the next few months so old furniture must be disposed of properly and proper square footage must be taken into account.  Blah Blah Blah.  She could easily transform herself into a sectional.  Mark my words my lady friends.  A sectional she may be.

Thoughts?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2