Modern Traditional Dining Room

Your enthusiasm for my room design board yesterday totally rocked my day.  But we all knew that was going to cause me to look around at the rest of my house and go hmmm.

Hmmmmm.

My dining room is basically non-existent and could use a little help.  It needs a long term goal.

Nothing mind blowing or too innovative.  Just a lot of black and white and gold.  With a pop of coral because I just can't stay away.  And some Chinese Chippendale chairs.  Those set the stage.  I need to get my hands on a set asap.

Let's discuss?  If you look at the bones, it's still pretty traditional right?  Swap out the buffet or the rug and take off the table cloth and you can go in a whole new direction for cheap.  That's my ultimate goal with any room I plan from now on.  I change my mind too much to stray too far from a neutral wall and basics.

Thoughts?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2