Meal Planning Made Simple: Week Three

Monday, Monday, Monday.  My loves.

Are we happy for a fresh start?  Ready to tackle the week?

Let's wish so because it's here either manner.

This weekend brought on more house hunting, a little antiquing in search of some items for the ORC, some lunching with friends and some really yummy petit mignon and fried green tomatoes at Water Grill for my mom's Birthday.  I classed it up with dueling red and white glasses of wine next to my plate during dinner.

Well, a new week approach a new menu for meal planning.

This time I've got some yummy recipes from pinterest I'm trying out.  And don't worry, I'm not dragging you down my dairy and egg free rabbit hole just yet.

Monday: Teriyaki Salmon with Sriacha Cream Sauce   Tuesday: Goat Cheese, Onion, Spinach Quesadilla  Wednesday: Honey Mustard Pretzel Chicken   Thursday: Hummus Crusted Chicken Friday: Southwest Ranch Grilled Chicken Salad

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2