Handbags

I need a new handbag. I've been carrying a speedy 30 for the last five years and I'm still in love with her.  She's my everyday bag that I tote around along with my diaper bag.  The cost per wear has whittled her purchase price down to something fairly reasonable.

I have an LL Bean large canvas tote bag full of extra supplies that I leave in the car so as Wells and Tagg get older I'm finding that I can get away with just a handbag again when we actually leave the house.  It's not necessary to keep as much "on my person" in the grocery store.  So it's time for something that suits my current needs.  Something with good interior pockets and shoulder straps.  Something more in the sturdy but pretty and big enough to hold diapers and spare leggings variety.  I've had my eyes open for a while and a very supportive husband who's cringing at the cost but happy to make it happen.

So I gifted myself this Badgely Mischka Amber Bag that is a very strong contender for being the replacement I'm looking for.  She's gorgeous in person and has lots of good interior pockets and a front outside pocket as well.  She's definitely more of a tote to be worn on your elbow kind of bag but I can totally pull  her up over my shoulders when need be.  I know I'll never wear the attached shoulder strap.  That's just not me.

After searching around on-line a piece I turned into honestly quite pleasantly amazed to discover that there are a few definitely suitable appealing alternatives in a much lower charge variety. And who would not love a new bag!

Is a handbag some thing you deal with your self to yearly or do you only crave investment pieces?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel1

Iklan Bawah Artikel2